Walk In Tub Prices in Carmen, Idaho
Need Prices For a Walk In Tub in Carmen, Idaho? So how much does a Carmen Walk-In-Tub Cost? This is a quick and easy question to answer once a trained Independent Home Walk-In Tub specialist is called to assess and measure your bathroom space. In home estimates are free.
Call for a FREE Quote
Simple Walk in Tub Pricing in Carmen
Your quoted Carmen Walk-In Tub price will be valid for a full 30 days from the date of consultation. No pressure! There is no obligation to make a decision on the spot. Independent Home Products, LLC Walk-In Tubs will happily deliver and install a quality walk in tub and offer you affordable pricing to suit your unique needs. Simply call (406) 200-8780.
You will be asked the following during your free-in home consultation:
- Will you need your new walk in tub to be installed?
- How is your electrical and plumbing configured?
- What is the gallon capacity of your hot water heater?
- How many doorways are there between your home entrance and the bathroom door?
- Will you require a Walk-In Tub with an outward swinging door for wheelchair accessibility?
- What is the configuration of your current bathroom, and what are your goals for adding a walk in?
- Are there currently windows where the walk in tub will be installed?
- Do you currently have a tub/shower combo, regular tub or a shower stall?
- Do you suffer from any medical conditions such as arthritis or circulation challenges?
- Will you need air and/or whirlpool jets for your Walk-In Tub?
- What other features do you need for your Carmen Walk-In Tub?
- What is the height weight of the person(s) who will be using the Walk-In?
Call Independent Home Products, LLC (406) 200-8780 today for a free in-home consultation and quote for a walk in bathtub in your Carmen home. We look forward to helping you get an accurate and affordable price for your Carmen Walk-In Tub.
Call for FREE Walk In Tub Prices Quote
Dial Area Code first please.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "My wife and daughter said I needed to use a walk-in tub. The person who presented the tub was straightforward, gave us a price, which the others would not do, and it was very reasonable. I had three people tell me about their walk-in tubs and he was the only one that would come right out and tell me, This is what it'll cost. And the price was way below theirs when I finally found out. There was one problem when we purchased the tub. They had thought they could get it installed about a week before they did. The installer was one person and he was very cooperative, professional, did a good job and cleaned up well after himself. We got along just fine. They told me exactly what I saw as the truth, didn't exaggerate and didn't talk over my head. I appreciated that."
Donald in Billings, MT2016-09-01